One level tablespoon per day, or as directed. Mixes best with hot, slightly acidic liquids, such as hot apple juice.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 level tablespoon) contains: Calories 20, Total Carbohydrate 5 g, Calcium 800 mg, Magnesium 160 mg. Ingredients: Calcium lactate and magnesium citrate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These claims/statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
About Calcium Lactate Powder
Calcium Lactate Powder supports absorption of calcium and magnesium.*
- Supports muscle contraction and nerve conduction
- Supports maintenance and function of cell membranes and membrane permeability
- Supports blood coagulation
- Supports proper functioning of enzyme systems
- Supports and helps maintain healthy bone density and remodeling
- Highly soluble form of calcium from a nondairy source
- Contains a 5:1 ratio of calcium and magnesium
- Provides additional support for the immune system response function*
- Can be mixed in a supplement shake or added to foods
- Adequate calcium as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.
- Magnesium is involved in sleep pathways that support brain homeostatic sleep processes.
- Excellent source of calcium and magnesium