Stated amounts depend on dose. Please see label for serving size.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1/2 or 1/8 tsp.) contains: Bovine liver, bovine adrenal PMG™ extract, black currant juice, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, porcine duodenum, defatted wheat germ, eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus), nutritional yeast, organic carrot, wheat germ oil, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, veal bone PMG™ extract, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, organic pea vine juice powder, rice bran, bovine adrenal, bovine kidney, organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, sea salt, oat flour, bovine orchic extract, bovine pituitary PMG™ extract, sunflower lecithin, fat soluble extract from alfalfa (leaf) and sunflower seed, kelp, and manganese glycerophosphate.
Sodium (max) 9 mg / 1/8 teaspoon
Sodium max 35 mg / 1/2 teaspoon
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These claims/statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
About Canine Adrenal Support
Canine Adrenal Support is an adrenal support supplement for dogs that supports their adrenal glands’ ability rebuild, regenerate, and respond normally to stress.
This supplement is formulated to:
- Help the adrenal glands respond normally to stress and metabolic demands
- Support the glands’ ability to rebuild and regenerate
- Provide vital nutritional support to related dogs’ bodily organs
The adrenal glands help the body adapt to stress through the release of corticosteroids and hormones. With chronic stress, the adrenals can become fatigued, affecting many body systems, including the pituitary and thyroid glands, autonomic nervous system, liver, duodenum, and kidneys.
Indications for Use:
- Sudden stressful event or ongoing stress (internal or external)
- Signs of fatigue, reduced stamina, glucose intolerance, inflammatory response, and inadequate immune system functioning
- Clinical signs associated with adrenal stress