Two tablets per meal, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 tablets) contains: Cholesterol <5 mg, Vitamin C 15 mg, Vitamin E 1.3 mg, Riboflavin 1.6 mg, Niacin 14 mg, Vitamin B6 0.5 mg, Choline 30 mg, Selenium 3 mcg, Sodium 15 mg. Proprietary Blend 540 mg: Bovine heart PMG™ extract, bovine liver, calcium lactate, porcine stomach, bovine orchic extract, Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides), defatted wheat germ, nutritional yeast, inositol, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, porcine brain, organic oat flour, and bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract. Other Ingredients: Honey, choline bitartrate, ascorbic acid, niacinamide, calcium stearate, acacia gum, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), selenium yeast, modified tapioca starch, glycerine, riboflavin, and pyridoxine hydrochloride. Contains: Wheat.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These claims/statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Cardio-Plus helps support the cardiovascular system.*
- Supports the healthy functioning of the heart and other muscles
- Supports healthy coronary blood flow
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Contains bovine heart PMG™ extract
- Supports energy metabolism*
- Good source of antioxidant vitamin C
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cataplex® G, Cataplex® E, Cardiotrophin PMG®, and Cataplex® C
- Excellent source of riboflavin, niacin, and vitamin B6
- Non-Dairy, Non-Soy
I love to run and do intense workouts like CrossFit. Before this supplement, my heart rate would spike and later in the day I would hit a wall with my energy and occasionally get a headache. After starting this supplement, I feel like I can run longer distances and do more intense workouts without the lack of energy later in the day. I feel like I am recovering better and haven't had any headaches. Highly recommend this product!