Three capsules per day, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (3 capsules) contains: Calories 10, Total Carbohydrate 1 g, Thiamin 0.2 mg, Riboflavin 0.3 mg, Niacin 3 mg, Vitamin B6 0.3 mg, Folate 50 mcg DFE (30 mcg folic acid), Vitamin B12 0.5 mcg, Biotin 10 mcg, Pantothenic Acid 1 mg, Sodium 5 mg, Coenzyme Q10 80 mg. Proprietary Blend 1,250 mg: Multi-fruit seed powder [ruby grape seed, blueberry seed, cranberry seed, red raspberry seed, and black raspberry seed, ribonucleic acid, organic cordyceps mushroom powder, American ginseng (root), and bromelain. Other Ingredients: Organic quinoa sprouts, water, and calcium stearate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These claims/statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
About Cellular Vitality
Cellular Vitality supports the whole body, with emphasis on cellular processes. It contains coenzyme Q10, a nutrient that helps protect cells from free radicals.*
- Contains American ginseng, which acts as a body tonic for the byproducts of everyday stress
- Contains B vitamins, to fuel cells and participate in numerous body processes that contribute to normal function
- Provides nutrients that support antioxidant activity
- Includes the enzyme bromelain from pineapple stems and juice that, when taken between meals, modulates the body’s natural inflammatory response function as it relates to periodic challenges like consumption of high-fat foods or strenuous activity
- Contains coenzyme Q10, a nutrient that is essential for creation of energy within the mitochondria of cells and that helps protect cells from free radicals
- Contains Cordyceps sinensis, a mushroom powder long prized in traditional Chinese medicine with a variety of bioactive compounds that contribute to fatigue management and the maintenance of healthy blood sugar levels already within normal range
- Contains ribonucleic acid (RNA), compounds that can be broken apart as cells to create energy or manufacture protein
- Excellent source of riboflavin, vitamin B12, biotin, and pantothenic acid
- Good source of thiamin, niacin, vitamin B6, and folate*
Standard Process products labeled as Vegan are devoid of animal-based tissue, animal-based gelatin, or fish oils. They are also devoid of animal-based ingredients such as dairy, eggs, honey, beeswax, and lanolin.
When you see our products labeled as USDA Organic, that means they have been certified as Organic by a USDA-accredited certifying agent.
Standard Process products labeled as Non-Dairy or Non-Dairy Formula have been formulated to not contain milk or milk-derived ingredients.
Standard Process products labeled as Non-Soy or Non-Soy Formula have been formulated to not contain soy or soy-derived ingredients.
Standard Process products labeled as Vegetarian are considered lacto-ovo vegetarian, which means they are devoid of animal-based tissue, animal-based gelatin, or fish oil. They may contain animal-based ingredients such as dairy, eggs, honey, beeswax, or lanolin.
Standard Process products labeled as Gluten-Free have been tested to verify they meet the regulations associated with the United States Food and Drug Administration's gluten-free labeling.
Standard Process products labeled as Non-Grain or Non-Grain Formula have been formulated to not contain any true cereal grain or grain-derived ingredients such as those from wheat, rice, oats, cornmeal, barley, or another cereal grain.