Two softgels per day, or as directed
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 Softgels) contains: Calories 5, Total Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Magnesium 45 mg, Glucoraphanin 5 mg, DHA 130 mg, EPA 55 mg, Omega-3 230 mg, Omega-6 60 mg, Hemp Oil (stalk and seed) (Containing 15 mg phytocannabinoids) 100 mg. Proprietary Blend 730 mg: Calamari oil, TrueBroc®, and broccoli (aerial parts). Other Ingredients: Gelatin, water, glycerine, dimagnesium malate, and beeswax. Contains: Shellfish (squid).
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These claims/statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
About Hemp Oil Complex™
Hemp Oil Complex provides 15 mg of phytocannabinoids and supports the endocannabinoid system and the body’s natural inflammatory response function in softgel form.*
- Provides a 3-in-1 benefit for the whole body: supporting the endocannabinoid system, inflammation response resolution pathways, and endogenous anti-oxidant pathways*
- Contains 15 mg phytocannabinoids
- Supports the body’s natural inflammatory response function*
- Ingredients that provide antioxidant activity*
- Non-genetically engineered hemp
- Combination of natural omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA and EPA
- Calamari oil certified sustainable from the independent nonprofit group Friend of the Sea®
- Good source of magnesium*
Hemp Oil Complex is unique formulation of ingredients, a combination of well-balanced polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs, omega-3 oil) delivering essential fatty acids needed for the formation of specialized lipid mediators for a healthy immune response. Hemp oil and omega-3 oil may support the resolution phase of the inflammatory process by providing PUFAs which are known to be precursors to endocannabinoids. Additionally, Brassica (TrueBroc®) is an important phytonutrient providing antioxidant support by activating the Nrf2/ARE pathways.
Why support the endocannabinoid system?
The endocannabinoid system (ECS) is gaining attention in the public eye for its role in contributing to an individual’s overall health and well-being by supporting the body’s physiological homeostasis. The ECS regulates nearly every metabolic process in the body system. A well-balanced ECS encourages favorable conditions in the body system, impacting the body’s ability to manage metabolic stress1 and may support overall health and well-being.2
Supporting Systemic Balance Through Nutrition
Physiological manifestations like stress, and poor diet may negatively impact other systems in the body via specific cellular processes. Nutrition plays an important role in preserving various systemic and metabolic functions by supplying the appropriate dietary needs to the body system. The nutrient signaling pathways are coupled to cellular processes, and the cross-talk between the two is critical in maintaining a well-balanced systemic function of the body. The systemic imbalance may occur under circumstances such as stress, and fatigue, which may trigger inflammatory responses in the body3 and inflammation may cause unwanted health conditions. It has been shown that various dietary components may support key resolution pathways to inflammation, energy balance and metabolism via the ECS.4,5,6,7,8 Nutrients that may support healthy inflammatory response include omega-3 fatty acids, and antioxidants, from a whole food matrix in the form of phytonutrients.2,9
Hemp Oil Complex includes calamari oil, dimagnesium malate, hemp oil (stalk and seed), TrueBroc®, and broccoli.
1. Gertsch, J. Br J Pharmacol, 2017. 174(11): p. 1464-1483
2. Pacher, P., S. BÁTkai, and G. Kunos. Pharmacological reviews, 2006. 58(3): p. 389-462.
3. Bosma-den Boer, M.M., M.-L. van Wetten, and L. Pruimboom. Nutrition & Metabolism, 2012. 9: p. 32-32.
4. Giugliano, D., A. Ceriello, and K. Esposito. J Am Coll Cardiol, 2006. 48(4): p. 677-85.
5. Gatta-Cherifi, B. and D. Cota. Int J Obes (Lond), 2016. 40(2): p. 210-9.
6. Fichna, J., et al. PLoS ONE, 2014. 9(10): p. e109115.
7. Horn, H., et al. Pharmaceuticals, 2018. 11(2): p. 55.
8. Acharya, N., et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2017. 114(19): p. 5005.
9. Leiherer, A., A. Mundlein, and H. Drexel. Vascul Pharmacol, 2013. 58(1-2): p. 3-20.
Standard Process products labeled as Vegan are devoid of animal-based tissue, animal-based gelatin, or fish oils. They are also devoid of animal-based ingredients such as dairy, eggs, honey, beeswax, and lanolin.
When you see our products labeled as USDA Organic, that means they have been certified as Organic by a USDA-accredited certifying agent.
Standard Process products labeled as Non-Dairy or Non-Dairy Formula have been formulated to not contain milk or milk-derived ingredients.
Standard Process products labeled as Non-Soy or Non-Soy Formula have been formulated to not contain soy or soy-derived ingredients.
Standard Process products labeled as Vegetarian are considered lacto-ovo vegetarian, which means they are devoid of animal-based tissue, animal-based gelatin, or fish oil. They may contain animal-based ingredients such as dairy, eggs, honey, beeswax, or lanolin.
Standard Process products labeled as Gluten-Free have been tested to verify they meet the regulations associated with the United States Food and Drug Administration's gluten-free labeling.
Standard Process products labeled as Non-Grain or Non-Grain Formula have been formulated to not contain any true cereal grain or grain-derived ingredients such as those from wheat, rice, oats, cornmeal, barley, or another cereal grain.