1 tablet 2 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Calcium 32 mg, Willow stem bark 20:1 extract 400 mg (from Salix purpurea stem bark 8.0 g, Containing salicin 60 mg). Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, maltodextrin, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate, hypromellose and silicon dioxide.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These claims/statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Saligesic contains Willow stem bark and is used traditionally to support musculoskeletal system health.
Willow stem bark is used traditionally to:
- Support musculoskeletal system health
- Help maintain and support healthy joints
- Ease the temporary mild joint and muscle discomfort associated with exercise
- Support and maintain normal body temperature already in a normal range
- Temporarily relieve mild, occasional exercise-related lower back discomfort
- Relieve temporary mild headaches caused by occasional stress*
Saligesic contains phenolic glycosides (including salicin), flavonoids and other phenolic compounds. Saligesic is standardized to contain 60 mg of salicin per tablet to ensure optimal strength and quality.