½ cup whole almonds, chopped into tiny pieces
2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
2 egg whites
¼ cup raw honey
1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the honey and the egg whites.
- Add the almonds, shredded coconut, and vanilla to the bowl, and mix everything together.
- Form the dough into individual macaroons. Drop each cookie onto the prepared sheet and place in the oven.
- Bake the macaroons until the bottoms are golden brown, about 12 minutes. Enjoy!
Inspired by https://paleoleap.com/almond-coconut-macaroons/