3 beets peeled and diced
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Toss chopped beets with olive oil and sea salt.
- Spread onto a greased baking dish in an even layer and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir beets and bake for another 10 minutes or until soft.
- Mix balsamic vinegar and honey together and spread over cooked beets.
- Bake in oven for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve warm or store in the refrigerator to add to salads later.
Recipe inspired by https://joyfoodsunshine.com/roasted-beets/