2 ripe tomatoes
3 ½ ounces mozzarella cheese
Fresh basil leaves, torn into pieces
20 black olives
For the dressing:
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 ½ Tbsp. white wine vinegar
1 teaspoon coarse grain mustard
Sea salt and pepper
- Using a sharp knife, cut the tomatoes into thick wedges and place in a large serving dish.
- Drain mozzarella cheese, coarsely tear into pieces and add to tomatoes.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove seeds, cut into slices and add to tomato mixture.
- To make the dressing, mix together the oil, vinegar, and mustard in a small bowl, add salt and pepper to taste then drizzle over the salad.
- Sprinkle the basil and olives over the top, serve and enjoy!