¾ cup coconut flour
¼ cup arrowroot starch
2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
1 Tbsp. gelatin
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ cup maple syrup
5 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1 cup powdered sugar (made from coconut sugar, maple sugar, or date sugar)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with lightly greased parchment paper.
2. Sift the coconut flour, arrowroot starch, cocoa powder, gelatin, and baking soda together.
3. Stir in maple syrup and coconut oil, stirring well until dough forms.
4. In a high-speed blender, add 1 cup coconut, maple, or date sugar and blend until a fine powder is formed. Transfer ½ cup to a small bowl and reserve the rest for future use.
5. Roll dough into small balls and roll each one in powdered sugar until well coated.
6. Place cookies onto baking sheet and flatten with your palm. Transfer to oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until baked through.
7. Allow to cool on cooling rack before serving and enjoy!
Inspired by www.unboundwellness.com