1 lb. fresh green beans with ends trimmed
10-12 slices thick bacon strips
3 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp whole grain mustard
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 garlic clove, minced
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Add green beans and blanche for 3 minutes. Drain and pat dry with a paper towel.
3. Bundle the green beans into batches of 6-7 and wrap with 1 slice of bacon each. Lay the bundles seam side down on the baking sheet.
4. Mix together the honey and both mustard ingredients. Use a pastry brush to apply over the top of the green bean bundles.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. Flip the bundles over and bake for another 15-20 minutes. Serve immediately.
Inspired by A Saucy Kitchen