Two teaspoons (scoops) per day in a shake, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 Teaspoons) contains: Calories 15, Total Carbohydrate 6 g, Dietary Fiber (as Inulin [Chicory root fiber]) 5 g, Total Sugars <1 g, Calcium 200 mg, Magnesium 40 mg. Other Ingredients: Calcium lactate and magnesium lactate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These claims/statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
About Prebiotic Inulin
Prebiotic Inulin supports a healthy intestinal environment and gut microbiome.*
- Supports a healthy intestinal environment*
- Supports epithelial cell health*
- Good source of calcium and magnesium to support bone health*
- Inulin supports absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Supports immune system response function in the gut*
- Supports the growth of beneficial bacteria which supports a healthy pH in the lower gastrointestinal tract*
- Can be mixed in a supplement shake or added to foods
- Good source of dietary fiber, magnesium and calcium