1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
½ teaspoon chili powder (optional)
1 teaspoon. dried oregano
1 lb. shrimp, peeled and cleaned
2 Tbsp. coconut oil
Juice of ½ lemon
2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
Sea salt, to taste
- In a bowl combine all spices and mix well.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture over the shrimp and coat well.
- In a large frying pan, melt the coconut oil over medium-high heat, then fry the shrimp until cooked through, about 2-5 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and parsley.
- Serve with extra lemon wedges. Enjoy!
Inspired by: https://paleoleap.com/5-minute-spicy-shrimp/