1 cup blanched almond flour
1 cup cashew butter
1/3 cup coconut sugar
3 Tbsp pumpkin puree
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Pinch of sea salt
1-1/2 cups dark chocolate chips, divided
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1. In a medium-sized bowl, using a large wooden spoon or even a hand mixer, mix together cashew butter, almond flour, coconut sugar, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
2. Once the batter is well combined, stir in ½ cup of the chocolate chips. Store the dough in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
3. On the stovetop, add remaining chocolate chips and coconut oil to a small pan. Heat gently to melt, stirring constantly. Pour into a small bowl.
4. Roll the chilled cookie dough in 1.5-inch balls, and place on parchment paper covering a cookie sheet. Dip each ball in the bowl of melted chocolate using a fork, allowing the excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl. Place back on the parchment paper.
5. Place the truffles in the refrigerator until the chocolate has hardened, and the truffles are firm to the touch. This can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
Inspired by Wholesomelicious