1-2 Ripe Plantains (darker in color, means they’re ripe!)
2 Tbsp coconut oil or Ghee
Pinch of sea salt
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet such as a cast-iron skillet, over medium heat.
- Peel your plantain by cutting off the ends and scoring the peel twice to make it easier to peel.
- Cut the plantain into medium thick rounds, and place in the pan.
- When the rounds are golden brown, flip over.
- Remove from the pan, sprinkle with sea salt, serve, and enjoy!
Inspired by https://www.paleorunningmomma.com/crispy-soft-sweet-fried-plantains-paleo-whole30-vegan/