4 fresh salmon filets
3 Tbsp coconut oil
¼ cup coconut milk
¼ cup coconut flour
½ cup of shredded unsweetened coconut
Salt and pepper to taste.
1 lemon, sliced into wedges
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Set out two shallow dishes – one with coconut milk and one with flour, shredded coconut, salt, and pepper, combined.
- Dip the fish in the coconut milk and then coat with the coconut mixture.
- Fry the fish in coconut oil until golden brown and flakey, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Squeeze a wedge of lemon over each piece.
- Serve alongside chopped vegetables or a salad, serve and enjoy!
Inspired by Raia’s Recipes – Crispy Coconut Pan-Fried Salmon